AVON's Bubble Bath - Tons of Bubbles- Tons of Uses!
- How do you use Avon’s Bubble bath? AVON bubble bath is dermatologically tested for use as a bubble bath, and it is not sold for any use other than stated on the bottle. However, here’s a list of interesting uses I’ve found on the internet : Avon . will not be held liable for any problems arising with using the Bubble Bath in any manner inconsistent with the package instructions.
- Laundry Detergent: Use one capful in a regular load, two for greasy work clothes. You won't need fabric softener.
- Pre-treatment for Laundry: Mix 1/2 bubble bath and 1/2 water in a spray bottle. Spritz stains before tossing in the wash. Set in stains? dab on full strength, scrub stain with an old toothbrush, then wash.
- Carpet Cleaning: Add 2 capfuls to large carpet shampoo machines.
- Upholstery Cleaner: Put 1 capful in a 24 oz spray bottle & fill with water. Scrub with brush against nap. Let dry. Vacuum when dry.
- Kitchen/Bathroom floor: No harsh chemicals for babies or pets to ingest! Add 1 capful to 2 gallons of water to mop floors. Add 1/2 capful extra for very soiled floors.
- Toilet Bowl and Tanks: Reduce Stain build up- Occasionally Add a capful to tank. Won’t Harm Curious pups & No more blue Armed Plumbers!
- Windshield Washer Solvent: Use when No Threat of freezing temperatures. 1 1/2 capfuls per gallon.
- Mildew Remover: 1 capful to 24 oz. water. Cleans boat seats, bathtubs, showers, wall, etc.
- Dishwashing Soap: Your dishes will sparkle as well as your coffee pot, glasses and cook-wear.
- Pet Shampoo: As safe for Pets as it is for kids – use sensitive skin or Avon kids bubble bath.does not include soap, so not as drying as traditional pet shampoos. It is also much less irritating on your dog's sensitive skin.
- Cage & Pet Paraphernalia Cleaner: Small pets & large will be glad not to have harsh chemicals.
- Toddlers’ Toys:have toddlers give toys a weekly bath with Children’s Bubble Bath.
- Stuffed Animals: Surface wash with AVON Bubble Bath as per upholstery cleaning directions.
- Sick room odours & Stains: Use Peach full strength. USE AS PER UPHOLSTERY CLEANING ON mattresses.
- INSOMNIA: A BIT OF lavender BUBBLE BATH IN A VAPOURIZER CAN SOOTH CARES OF THE DAY AWAY. (wash your pillow case & night things with Lavender too!)
- Ease depression: According to Japanese researchers, breathing pink grapefruit aroma for 5 minutestriggers the release of feel good serotonin.
- Stick to resolutions:the scent of lavender helps amp up will power.
- Increase confidence: Breathe in berry or citrus scents to increase ambition & leadership abilities.
- Vehicle Wash - Does a beautiful job on washing cars, mobile homes, RVs, and boats.
- Hand washing delicates.
- GREAT for ring around the collar and greasy work clothes.
- Window Cleaner.1/2 cap in a bucket washes all your windows
- Clean bathroom fixtures and mirrors.
- Wash walls and ceilings.
- Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo furniture or vehicle interiors.
- leans chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Cleans china, windows, etc. (all glass).
- Wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into soil as a fertilizer.
- Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won't.
- Clean your jewellery - even costume jewellery.
- Splatter grease (butter too) on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
- Wash Venetian blinds.
- Wash paneling - no rinsing, no streaks.
- Clean your eyeglasses.
- Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner
- Clean your painted or real wood cupboards
- Now that you're all finished cleaning, here's the best news: You can even use it to take a nice, relaxing bubble bath! (No Ring Around the tub ring too!)
Woman's World March 2010